10 Things About Me


1. My all time favourite food is chocolate, I actually think I'm addicted.

2. I am in love with music, it is a huge part of my life and I currently play saxophone, piano, guitar and a bit of ukulele!    

3. I have a huge phobia of bees and wasps. 


4. The sun always puts me in a better mood and I am definitely a summer person. NOT a winter person.

5. My favourite subjects at school are english, music and chemistry.


6. I get along best with people who don't judge and who are fun to be around.


7. My favourite place I ever went on holiday was Greece with one of my best friends Ciara. 


8. I love photography and have since I was about nine. I always used the family camera and took pictures all the time.


9. I am definitely not a morning person.


10. I have a huge passion for performing.




As I am new to blogging I thought you should get to know more about me so I hoped you liked this post about me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment